Successful Software Bootcamps, Inclusivity, Executive Coaching - Evgeny Shadchnev
- 00:00 Start
- 00:55 Makers Academy - The first software bootcamp in Europe
- 01:18 Inspiration for the bootcamp
- 02:57 Ingredients of a successful bootcamp
- 05:37 Optimising for what employers want
- 06:59 Advice for bootcamp grads getting jobs
- 08:45 Mid-pandemic lack of Junior hiring
- 10:09 The business side of bootcamps
- 11:55 Staff culture influencing student culture
- 12:54 Diversity and Inclusion DNI
- 15:25 Setting your own salary
- 18:24 Scaling successfully
- 19:58 Exit strategy for Makers Academy
- 21:05 Listening to more experienced people as an Exec
- 23:10 Changing assumptions about people
- 25:50 Being an Executive Coach for CEOs and Founders
- 31:02 What's next?
- 32:05 The Joke of the Show!
Hello, I'm Sanj!
Ahead In Tech.👇
Where I help you get ahead in your Tech career!
Watch the show on YouTube
Listen to the show on your favourite PodCast App
Engage with me and the community on Discord
And support my work on Patreon
Thank you! 👍